I have problem understanding and implementing the Spark Mainframe Library and I need help/ support from Spark experts who have Scala and Mainframe knowlegde who can help me answer and implement the following:
The solution that I need to implement is explained in the following Github link:
[login to view URL]
Questions with which I need support are:
1. Build the Package, explain in basic writen language, step by step how it is built and how to implement it.
2. Add this to the --jars command line path.
3. Explain what --driver-class path is.
4. Explain this bit of code and help replicate it based on new parameters (e.g specific to my needs etc.) "SPARK_MAINFRAME_CONNECTOR_CLASSPATH=$SPARK_MAINFRAME_PATH/target/scala-2.10/[login to view URL]:SPARK_MAINFRAME_PATH/lib/[login to view URL]:SPARK_MAINFRAME_PATH/lib/[login to view URL]
$ bin/spark-shell --jars $SPARK_MAINFRAME_CONNECTOR_CLASSPATH --driver-class-path $SPARK_MAINFRAME_CONNECTOR_CLASSPATH"
5. Help Implement the solution in a cloudera based hadoop cluster as explained in the link
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada €210 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have a year of experience in Spark & other Hadoop components. On top of it I have extensivly worked with CDH and Cloudera Manager. Please let me know if I can assist you with your project. Regards, Ankit.