We are looking for a part-time developer to create and maintain Java-based tests of an online web application. This application is in production but also undergoing active development.
* Provide QA Support for biweekly release schedule
* Build a suite of API tests and Selenium regression tests to cover existing web site functionality.
* Write test plans for manual testing to ensure adequate testing coverage.
* Support Forio's frequent release schedule by extend the Selenium/API test suite to cover new features on a biweekly basis.
This is an on-going contract position, with an initial effort of 15-20hrs per week.
* Experience creating/working object-oriented Java-based Selenium tests
* Experience testing ajax and web 2.0 style applications
* Knowledge of Java
* Experience working with Maven
* Familiarity with automated build systems
Qualified bidders will receive a package containing a skill test which we request you complete in order to be considered. The skill test will will require you build a simple test case and integrate into a sample maven build project.
We are specifically looking for individual developers rather than companies/team of developers. In the meesage to us, please send us a note about what skills of yours match our requirements.
Please bid to let us know.
23 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 731$ teklif veriyor
i am a Java rescource and worked extensively on php,js,jquery and maven technologies . I Have enough expertise to suit your requirement.looking forward to doing business with you .