We are looking for a part-time developer to create and maintain Java-based tests of an online web application. This application is in production but also undergoing active development.
* Provide QA Support for biweekly release schedule
* Build a suite of API tests and Selenium regression tests to cover existing web site functionality.
* Write test plans for manual testing to ensure adequate testing coverage.
* Support Forio's frequent release schedule by extend the Selenium/API test suite to cover new features on a biweekly basis.
This is an on-going contract position, with an initial effort of 15-20hrs per week.
* Experience creating/working object-oriented Java-based Selenium tests
* Experience testing ajax and web 2.0 style applications
* Knowledge of Java
* Experience working with Maven
* Familiarity with automated build systems
Qualified bidders will receive a package containing a skill test which we request you complete in order to be considered. The skill test will will require you build a simple test case and integrate into a sample maven build project.
Please bid to let us know.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $675 for this job
Please check PMB for more details. Thanks Aman 360logica software testing services
I'm an IT proffessional with 11+ yrs of industry exp. I have a team of developers deployed on diff projects. I shall be assigning a dedicated resource for this requirement based on the hours required. Since this is Daha Fazla
We are IT professional with (Average)6+ yrs of industry exp in eCommerce applications development and support and exposure and working knowledge on SDLC. We will assign a QA engineer for this requirement based on the h Daha Fazla
Hi, We have a development team and QA testing, I will deliver bug free project, More that 3+yrs of experience in Java/ J2EE technologies and Software testing. Thanks,
Please check your PSB What ever be the challenge your organization is facing in IT, we use our business and technical experts to help you take right track by transforming information into business value. We empower Daha Fazla
interested in this project and start work right now.