I am embarking on the further development and refinement of the series of programs to do automated online psychotherapy. This project will probably take several years. Much of it is partially completed the needs to be refined. I want to get everything in Java so that the parts of the system can interact more easily and I have cross platform compatibility. When program that is not in Java is called WebCAER and is written in C. net The first task is to get this rewritten in ZK Java. You can download the you C version from [url removed, login to view] . Install this on a Windows machine. When asked for a username and password use. docweathers weathersdoc In a way it's little more than a custom browser.
Let me point out some key features:
1) The lights (red dots) and sound must move to the left and right synchronously. The speed and vertical position of these lights needs to be adjustable with sliders. The sound volume also needs to be adjustable with a slider.
2) It needs to be able to display pictures that the client takes and play recordings that the client records. It is probably better to be able to let the client store these custom pictures and recordings on their own hard drive and just let them access them from the Java version of WebCAER. the controls do not have to be exactly like the current ones but the user needs to be able to hide them when they display images on the screen. I think much of this functionality could be handled with ZK.
3) In the future I will want to be able to momentarily decentralize lights and sound so please design it so that would be easy.
4) I have also decided to redo this in Java because I have two other Java psychotherapy programs (The Dialog Program (JSP) and the Goals Program (Applet)) that I eventually want to integrate together so please design the Java version WebCAER with that in mind. I will also want to integrate all three with JESS, (Java Expert System Shell) which I have a license to.
5) The current version uses stereo audio and shifts from right to left channel. This is fine, but really a bit of history. Monaural moving from right to left synchronized with the moving red dots would also be fine and probably simpler.
So as a first step tell me what you would charge me to make a server-side ZK based version of WebCAER.
There are currently 4 other Java programs
The homework Messenger (uses ZK)
The goals program (Applet)
The dialog program (JSP)
Java sonics-Listen Up (Commercial Applet
There are a couple more that need to be developed from scratch. They all need to be polished and integrated into a game like structure to make them more fun.)
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada $1303 teklif veriyor
Hello Sir I am having 3 yrs of experience in java,i will do this work.
We 18 yrs of experience, strong expertise in Java and ZK, you can bank on me. If you can provide the [login to view URL] source code, we can discuss the project and your other projects in the future.
I can do it. I have experience in Java. Please provide more info and the C program, as the links above do not work. Milestones of the project will be decided on. You can decide and pay after each milestone is finished, Daha Fazla