An educational institution is planning to computerize their manual processes to provide secure and productive services to their staff and students. The institute has decided to automate their entire process starting from Registration of the student upto their Graduation. Apart from capturing student’s information, this system should also record students’ academic performances, payments and lecture schedules. The system should also provide statistical data as part of reports.
You need to implement the system, which will have the following features taking into account the stated assumptions.
• Every batch is scheduled three semesters for each academic year
• There will be 4 subjects per semester
• The number of students in a batch may vary
• Expect to provide Graphical User Interfaces to enter the student information, batch information, semester information & subject marks
o Student Information
Student Name, NIC #, Student Institute ID#, Address, Contact Details
o Batch Information & Semester Information
Batch code, Student Institute ID#s, Academic Year, Batch Representative’s Student Institute ID#
o Subject Marks
Subject Name, Subject Code, Lecture Name, Marks of individuals for a selected batch
• As statistics, ‘mean’, ‘standard deviation’ & ‘variance’ has to be provided for each semester and academic year
• The system need not store the data permanently, but if the student is interested he/she may implement this as a feature.
• You can assume that the maximum number of students in the institution is 100, total number of batches is 10, and the maximum number of students in a batch is 10.
Finally there should be a summary section which provides required statistics for a selected batch, a selected semester or an academic year.
Designing appropriate classes to satisfy the requirements of the problem is at your discretion. Your designs should be documented using UML and annotated where appropriate. You should also include screen designs for the GUI.
You may use any of the classes developed previously, such as the Person class, as a starting point. Demonstrating the polymorphism and interface concepts in working code should be considered.
This is a very simple project basically i need a project file in java so i could run the file in netbeans. An expert can do this project within few hours. Agents and companies of india is strictly prohibited to bid in this project.