Project for Kartnip.
I have an online form that performs a series of calculations using jquery. I recently modified the layout of this form, added a date column and changed the number of rows. This has messed up the calculations which need to be fixed.
- Income & Potential Section is not calculating correctly and Trailing-1 through 12 are all filling out.
- Double check all calculations, they all seem to be off by one column.
- The new Date column should be editable, it should not remove the month and comma during calculations.
- In the section "Collections" the only fields that should be readonly are %, %, %, Net Rent Collections, Economic Occupancy, Physical Occupancy
- Previously users had to enter each month in order (ie. couldn't add Feb. until Jan was done). Please remove this. Let users fill out the form in any order they wish.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
Professional freelancer here with 12+ years of experience in Web Development including PHP, CSS, Jquery, MySQL, etc. Please contact me to discuss the details.
Hi! I'm professional free-lancer from China This is my first bid and I promise you'll be lucky!!I havd worked for morningstar for two years and done similar kinds of project.