The code will run inside a Firefox extension so you will not need to deal with privilege issues or cross-site scripting. No GUI/HTML work is required beyond prompting the user in the OAuth flow.
Please also read the full requirements document (attached to project) completely. It includes important technical, process, and delivery requirements beyond these project details. These requirements and the general requirements ask you to provide certain information in your bid. If you don’t provide it we will assume you have not fully read the requirements and will ignore your bid.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to working with you!
As an extended member of our team we are looking for your code and efforts to sync well with ours. We have written the project and general requirements with that in mind. We aren’t trying to make things hard, we do these ourselves every day, and we are assuming professional developers do as well. But maybe you do it differently? If you think an item sounds off base and/or you think there is a better way just let us know as part of your bid.
• The solution will perform the Facebook Authentication with OAuth flow prompting the user as required. It will return the appropriate OAuth keys so that our code can store and furnish them in future invocations to avoid prompting the user again.
• Given a category and list of names (e.g. movie titles), the solution will use the Facebook Graph API and FQL to get all relevant information about the pages. This will include both general and current user-specific information.
• For each movie all information available will be returned, for example (also please list any other properties you can pull beyond this list in your bid).
o facebook url
o total like count
o user’s friends who like the page, including friends’
• Facebook queries will be batched as much as possible.
• We expect your solution will use FQL, if not please explain why not in your bid.
• Given a page id the solution will “like” the page for the current user.
• Underscore strings
The solution will be delivered as part of a Firefox extension that will demonstrate the solution’s functionality using unit tests.
Unit tests written in QUnit will fully demonstrate and test the all of the solution’s code. A coverage tool (e.g. JSCoverage) should be used to verify the tests are comprehensive.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $73 teklif veriyor