Please see the attached form. This is a self-assessment that is given to students to fill out on their own.
Ideally, display would be:
1. Intro Text (with next button)
2. Questions (individually - one at a time) with 3 radio buttons (stacked vertically) - "This describes me very much." "This describes me a little bit." "This does not describe me at all."
3. Selecting a radio button takes you to the next question automatically, but there should be PREV and NEXT buttons to allow easy navigation as well.
4. On last question, a button displays "Show My Results"
5. One of the 3 outcomes displays (but not the other two).
- Script tallies score as it goes and then performs simple addition and determines which outcome to display.
- User should be able to change answers as they see fit. Calculation is not final until user clicks Show My Results button.
- Prefer for the page not to reload between questions, thus why I thought perhaps AJAX, but open to your choice.
Please let me know if you foresee any problems and what language you plan to use when you bid.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
Hello sir, I have 3+ years of experience with PHP, Ajax, HTML, HTML5, CSS, WordPress, Magento, Joomla. Thanks