Developers with strong English and communication need only apply and whom meet above criteria.
Part one of the Projects requirements include.
• Template optimization (speed is of the up most importance).
I want you to add a script to include the load content while scrolling with JQuery plug-in to help with optimization. // Images need to be optimized too.
• Browser conflicts need to be resolved.
• Make the Template Ready for Seo friendly integration.
• Ajax has so Many Advantages, but also has dis-advantages too.
I need your solid knowledge to fix as many these of as possible – such as browser back buttons, refresh problems and provide extensive testing for the template to be ready for the next step.
This is only the First Part of the job. Testing of your Skills and quality of your Work, Further jobs will be made available.
Part B will require design and extensive knowledge of the Google Maps Api, and we shall talk more about this if I approve you as our developer.
• Please Make your work available for review
• Show Mapping examples and design strengths.
Part B is not apart of this job posting.
If you are interested, post your PM and you will be given the web link to review our website template.
When Accepted you will be given a Zip of the site for you to work on.
Payment will be paid Only through Freelancer – I will pay $60 for you to complete this simple segment and to review you as a candidate for the next step. No Time Wasters please.