* Currently the form uses jquery to "add new fields" I would like to create a “remove” button to remove those fields if the user adds those fields on accident
* Make all fields that are displayed mandatory
* Calculate age. If age is => 65, then calculate date when age = 65. If range of residences fall within this range, then show the field 2.
* Change the logic sequence of one question subset
Savings1: IF Savings1 = YES for the X years, then move to next. IF Savings1 = NO for all X years AND YES for Y Then move to next. IF Savings1 = NO for all X years AND NO for Y, display “Congratulations, you may be eligible for savings!” Move to next. IF Savings1 = NC for any of the years, and NO for Yfor those years, then ask the user, “did you have a different # then? “ If the answer is no, then display “contact Z” Go to next. If the user answers yes, then ask “did you get your Savings1 for that (those) year(s)?” If yes, then go to next. If no, then ask “Were there A on the same #?” If no, then there should a text box so the user can enter his #: “Please have your old number ready, since you are eligible for savings for that year!” If yes the ask, “did you did you pay your B by ?” If no, then go to next. If yes, then display “Congratulations we've identified some tax savings for XXXX year!” Go to next.
* 1 more logic sequence of that complexity and three others basic complexity
Ensure login / password works for all links - so no hyperlinks should work with
complete redesign - modern/web 2.0 design