Attached is an image explaining a page drop down effect required for navigation menu.
here is an example :
[url removed, login to view]
**IMPORTANT : THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN OUR CASE WILL BE THAT ON CLICK THINGS WOULD SLIDE VERTICALLY FROM TOP TO BOTTOM AND NOT HORIZONTAL**
So as seen in screenshot, when you click SDK, it will slide in vertically from top to bottom .
* You would be able to use the above code with changes & make it work.
* HTML will be [url removed, login to view] just need to implement the above effect.
* PROVIDE ANY SIMILAR EXAMPLE IF YOU HAVE DONE & IF ITS CLOSE, YOU ARE SELECTED
* NEED THIS DONE WITHIN 6 HOURS OF AWARDING THE PROJECT
* NO [url removed, login to view] YOU CANT DELIVER ON TIME, PROJECT WILL BE CANCELED & NO MONEY PAID.
* IF YOU DO IT SUCCESSFULLY, MORE WORK ON YOUR WAY.
WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANY JQUERY WORK /CUSTOMIZATIONAS DONE BY YOU IN REFERENCES