to code rugby game ( player kicks the ball between the opposition goal posts and above their cross bar )
- character controller ( idle - shoot the ball - happy after a penalty goal - angry when he misses )
- strength an direction shooting
- influence of wind on the direction of shooting
- triggering sounds (shooting and crowd in the stadium)
- score and higher score
- GUI displaying the power of the shot and the direction and strength of wind
we integrate ourselves scripts.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1010 for this job
Please check your PMB after few minutes for more details.
Hi, I can work on the project right now. Have robust experience in Unity 3D game development and 6+ years of experience in C++/C#, VB.net and Java. Plz let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Hi, While the project description is succinct and will need more detailed information before starting implementation, I believe we can deliver scripts that will be usable in your Rugby game in about 2 days of work. Daha Fazla