The goal of this project is to create a platform that is almost an exact copy of [url removed, login to view], and some inspiration from [url removed, login to view], with the exception that it must run on the Google App Engine platform, written in Java, in which it is to be hosted, using it’s DataStore services, etc.
Obviously we must have the ability to very easily change the colors, images, logo, icons, etc. Additionally, and very importantly, the users must have the ability to change the language (where each language would have its own language file) (obviously we would take care of the translation by translating the English language file to create other language files).
This bid needs to cover:
1. Users would need to register (email confirmation needed)
2. Once inside they can add unlimited number of ads ... in order to post they need to select a category, enter keywords/tags, upload photo(s), number of days for delivery of the service/good, and description for the service or good they are selling (see [url removed, login to view] website)
[url removed, login to view] are never deleted, but they do get a special "ad-expired" tag over photo after one week
[url removed, login to view] needs to be generated automatically (even if there are over 100,000 posts).
[url removed, login to view] design needs to be similar but NOT exactly the same to www.fiverr.com. Having the ability to change the CCS template should take care of this.
[url removed, login to view] to the ad there will be a “featured ad” option… they will be able to pay a certain amount of money (through paypal as one option for now, Google Checkout, and we may add other payment systems later) in order for their ad to be at the top of category they selected, and the photo for the post will have a special "featured ad" tag over it
[url removed, login to view] account owner has the option to purchase store credit, the site credit is used for future payments on the site
8. when person A responds to an ad, a message will be sent to person B who posted the ad, and person B will have the option to decline or accept. Then, a subsequent message will be sent back to person A to notify the decision.
9. when a job has been accepted, the "buyer" will submit the payment to a central ADMINISTRATOR account (through paypal as one option for now, may add other payment systems later), and person who posted the ad will receive the payment in his account ON THE SITE after the ad is fulfilled
10. funds stored ON THE SITE must meet a minimum amount before it can be withdrawn from the ADMINISTRATOR account to the personal bank accounts of the member of the site
11. when a job is completed, the person who paid for the service/good will be able to post a review for the service/good they received, which would be listed under the sellers profile (like ebay)
12. All the related code must be well documented.
13. There must be a well designed and written administration module.
Pages for all these similar to fiverr as well. I also want you to add following features:
1. The payment for having the members service added as a feature item
2. Shopping cart with the ability to add other feature payments
3. A dispute section
4. Discussion forum
5. Chat between service provider and project requester
Everything must be cleanly coded, and working. Demos throughout process required.
Please see [url removed, login to view] , identical functionality and look and feel is required and should be covered by your bid.
Please place a bid ONLY if you have experience with this and can provide examples of sites you've done like this in a PM.
PLEASE; MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE with GOOGLE APP ENGINE!
IMPORTANT: MUST ALSO INCLUDE CLEAR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. Documentation is key.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $840 teklif veriyor
Hi, please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capabilities. Regards, Ricku Lohar
Online Web development Service provider with more than 9 years technical expertise over all major web technologies Ready to provide the solution
Hi, How are you doing? Please check the PM for more details on the developing a site similar to that of Fiverr.com. Thanks.