I am in search for an experienced/professional web designer / developer to collaborate on a website project for a UK Photographer.
You will be turning new website designs and requirements into the real thing, supported by wonderful tools to manage it for the administrator.
- Have experience working in collaboration with other Digital Media professionals and can demonstrate your work as a back-end developer to the stylish front.
- Extremely proficient with all coding languages / database solutions and hosting environments. (This project will probably use PHP & MSQL as a basis.)
- Professional Experience working with Flash / Action script.
- Professional experience developing websites for multiple platforms (iPhone compatible)
- Experience developing new CMS platforms and/or implementing and customizing exiting CMS platforms.
Overview: Presentation of images and some simple messaging.
Key Functionality / Feature: The images which are within the homepage presentation should be selectable by the photographer.
Overview: A simple page featuring biographical and resume based information and possibly an image of the photographer.
Key Functionality / Feature: None
Overview: A slideshow of photographs; with then a sub menu of other portfolio categories to view.
Key Functionality / Feature: The slideshow of images should be selectable within the CMS. Add/Modify/Delete Categories and then images placed within as appropriate. Photographs should be able to carry some simple label information (title / caption etc).
Overview: A simple page featuring client testimonials supported by an image.
Key Functionality / Feature: None
Overview: An area for clients to proof photographs from their event. Upon entrance to this section it should display a client name and display a thumbnail. To precede any further, clients will have to enter a password. Upon entrance, clients will be able to view their photographs and also being able to add images to a Favourites List and a Photo Album list, purchase High Resolution digital downloads, purchase physical printed photographs, purchase physical custom printed canvas and order a printed photo album.
Listing on the Client Lounge landing page should display the client name and a thumbnail. The name and thumbnail should be editable; probably using the client photo album within the CMS.
- Secure Login (Password Only)
- Add images to a Favourites List (lightbox)
- Add images to a Photo Album List
- Purchase a bespoke printed album of photographs based on their saved Photo Album List. Will require a few options to choose album finish, colour and additional messaging.
- Purchase single or multiple digital downloads of images.
- Purchase single or multiple prints of images at various sizes.
- Purchase prints of their image on other mediums (canvas / banner / cup / t-shirt).
Payments should be handled through PayPal Account.
Get in Touch
Overview: A simple page which provides options for communication with the photographer.
Key Functionality / Feature: Form which emails results to an email address.
- Use a simple, clean and bug free custom made or open source (or cheap paid for) CMS.
All activity should be able to be managed through the one CMS for the photographer. They must be able to editing information, populate galleries in the different areas as well as adding purchase options to the client lounge and creating logins.
- SEO options for each page.
- Analytics (Google)
Time: 1.5 MONTHS
9 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 644$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are fit for you job. See our work that we have designed and developed. Please read the PM. Request to look @ our protfolio. We understand your requirements and ready to work on your project. Thanks
sir please see my work [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]