We need to know how to create transparent video ads on a web page with flash software and a digital camera. We will pay 1 or more winners with a valid quality answer. We need to know:
1) What version of Flash can do a quality result (MX-8). What ver. can do it and what version is recommended? We currently have Flash MX.
2) What digital camera gets the job done with a green/blue screen background to create transparent videos? Resolution/quality/features (3-8 mega pixels etc.). We currently have a Canon SD450 to shot videos.
3) What encoding/compression product if needed at all, FREE if possible, can convert the digital camera video into Flash video? This means the best resolution/quality for the fastest load times.
4) Document the flash process to embed the video into a transparent video ad so we can place it on a web page.
5) A bonus, if possible, is how to chain more than one video together in sequence. It can be ActionScript from within the flash component or javascipt in the web page.
Here's how we envision the steps:
1) Create a live digital camera video of an ad w/green screen background.
2) Transfer file to computer hard drive.
3) Convert file to fast flash video if needed.
4) Embed video in flash.
5) Create flash .swf
6) Add .swf to web page.
Our need is for detailed instructions on how to accomplish these steps in a fast, clean, and cost effective method to produce fast loading transparent video ads on web a web page over and over again. Also, what software/hardware is needed from what we already have listed above?
Winner(s) will produce an example to give us to put on our website for a test run to see the results and the steps to reproduce it. An example of what to produce is here.
This is a test for future projects as well.