A local flash driven application that will be played to clients whilst having treatment at ‘back wash’ (the bit where you get your hair washed) in hair salons. Application will play selected products being used and play video footage at specific sections. Screens as follows:
1. enter stylist and customer name
2. choose shampoo
3. choose conditioner
4. play video footage within flash movie
5. pauses when shampoo section finished
6. video footage starts conditioner section on click of the mouse
7. video footage stops
8. print out customer, stylist, selected shampoo and conditioner information
9. returns to ‘holding stage’
Process for stylist using application
There needs to be a page that constantly plays images and text that is held in an external folder or library that the client can change as required’.
1. After the stylist has sat the client at the ‘back wash’ (with head tilted up to a ceiling mounted screen) the stylist will click left or right button on the mouse to start the process.
2. The stylist will then use a tracker ball (see this link for the proposed tracker ball devise) to use an on screen keyboard to enter the clients name, using the left mouse button (see this link for the keyboard flash movie). Then continue to next screen by clicking on the right mouse button.
3. The stylist will enter their name by clicking (using the left mouse button) on their name from a selection of all stylists’ names in the salon. The list of stylists names need to be easily updateable e.g. an external .txt document, however suggestions welcome. Stylist then clicks on the right button to continue to the next screen.
4. Stylist will be presented with a scrolling menu that will show each shampoo type (about 6 different shampoos) with a description appearing with each image (see this link , this link , this link (needs to be spinning horizontally) and this link for feel of what we want, product needs to always be front facing which means that the flat 2D product shots supplied will be all that is needed).
5. When presented with the right shampoo, the stylist will preferably click the right mouse button to continue to the next screen or press a ‘select’ button.
6. The next screen will essentially be a repeat of step 4 above. With the difference being that the products will be conditioners rather than shampoos. On the right mouse click or select button, it will proceed to step seven.
7. The ‘shampoo’ video footage (mpeg, avi or other preffered format) will start to play within a window (approx 5-10miutes), this movie is the same for all shampoo types, however the selected shampoo type photo needs to be shown somewhere on the page.
8. On the movie ending the screen should simply show the chosen shampoo with product description. If a conditioner has not been selected then the animation should jump to step 10
9. On right click of the mouse the ‘conditioner’ movie now needs play. Again, the conditioner movie is generic to all types of conditioner but there need to be a photo of the selected conditioner present on the screen.
10. On the conditioner movie ending the screen needs to be displayed saying “We hope you have enjoyed the hair treatment”. There then needs to be a ‘Print’ button that will print the following details onto a 100mm x 150mm (portrait) card (background image to be supplied.
• Client name (as entered at the beginning)
• Stylist name (as entered at the beginning)
• Shampoo used (as entered at the beginning)
• Conditioner (as entered at the beginning)
11. On the step 10 page there will be a button that states ‘start’ which will delete all cached information and return to ‘Holding Stage’
NOTE It will be preferred if stylist details (name), product shots, video footage and Holding Stage assets can all be easily changed either through altering folder content or library information or any other suggestions.
The chosen designer will need to be in constant contact either through MSN or Skype
This job will have the opportunity for constant upgrades and we are looking for developers to have an ongoing relationship with for this job and future jobs.
Examples of work are a MUST for any candidate.
Project must be complete and signed of by the end of November, earlier delivery will work in your favour
Bu iş için 29 freelancer ortalamada $1134 teklif veriyor
Hi, I can really do this for you. Details in PMB. Thanks, ilya.
We have gone through your specification and understood your requirement and we are very sure that we will make the application of your need with best quality in a resonable price. Please check PMB for our quality work Daha Fazla
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talent.
Hello, I would like to work on your project. For some examples please check www.dotyellow.info. Regards, H7
I am excited about this project, very interesting concept. I estimate completion time between 30 and 60 days, view my portfolio at [url removed, login to view] recent work: html/flash site at [url removed, login to view]
Hi we are team of 5 guys very strong in programming and design skills we have strong experience in PHP/Mysql, ASP and very good in flash and webdesign and action scripting we are very reliable, have good communiaction Daha Fazla
We take this opportunity to introduce Trivia Info as a professional service provider. You can make it convenient to glance through : [url removed, login to view]: [url removed, login to view]
Hello, We are a software company backed with years of experience and the right expertise to handle all your requirements. With an in-house team of some of the best skilled hands, we assure you of quality work on tim Daha Fazla
We have executed similar projects for top limited companies. We are confident regarding the execution of the project - as we have the required expertise, with professional approach, innovative ideas and creative design Daha Fazla
We can do this [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Dear Sir, We carefully read your project description, understand your concept and get interested in working with this project, because it speaks to our imagination and abilities. We are a leading IT-company with more Daha Fazla
Hi sir i have 7 years of experience in website design and programming and have worked for big giants like CocaCola, Pepsi , GMAC, Citibank, Boston University and Victory Packageing.. Please visit my site [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hello. To start off, we must say that we understood the scope of the project, we have a great deal of experience in the filed of web and application development. After quickly reviewing the scope, We don't see any prob Daha Fazla