491451 Link Building Campaign - Retail Security Products

I am looking to hire seo company for ongoing link building campaign.

We are looking to have the following links built:

90 anchor text links built each month in the body of quality articles subject to the "external linking rules" listed below. The anchor text links will be based upon approximately 12 keywords with multiple variations which we will provide.


1. One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted).

2. Links should contain the targeted keyword phrase at least 75% of the time within the anchor text hyperlink. Any links not containing the keyword phrase must use the page title, URL, etc.

3. Links must be permanent, static html links that do not require further payment.

4. Links must be in text, no graphics.

5. The actual page the link is on must be at least PR1 (max 25% of total links), PR2 (max 25% of total links) and PR3+ (remaining 50% links).

6. Links must be placed on web pages featuring related content. Examples include: retail security, security tags, loss prevention

The pages must be written in clear english with complete sentences.

7. Links must be from authoritative domains only (.com, .net, .org, .gov, .edu). No .info or any other cheap domains. A HUGE preference is obviously given for any links from .gov and .edu sites

8. Web sites must be developed and active (not under construction).

9. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.

10. No sites that require ongoing payments.

11. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.

12. Link page should be from English language sites only

13. Link page must be SEO friendly (No redirects, framed pages, JavaScript links, hidden links, flash sites/pages, fake PRs, jump scripts, dynamic links, string parameters, session ID's, etc.)

14. Links must be on pages with no more than 40 outbound links.

15. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag.

16. No links using any automated techniques or techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or any other shady tactic.

17. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.

18. No cloaking, banned sites, link farms, blog farms, scraped content sites, mirror sites, link schemes, or sites overrun with contextual advertising, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.

19. No links from: free for all websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic, drug, violence, gambling, sports, poker or related websites.

21. Links must be manually submitted. Do not use spam/bots/automated software.

22. Staggered deployment of the links is required. Natural link building only – max. links- 25 per day.

23. Must send us weekly updates of links.

24. All work shall be performed in an ethical (white hat) method in compliance with Google guidelines. NO BLACK HAT TACTICS.

25. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.

26. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.

27. NO LINKS from classifieds links, sponsored links, or ads.


Provide a weekly Excel spreadsheet with the following:

1. Site Title

2. Site PR

3. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)

4. URL Page PR

5. Anchor Text used to point the link to our site

6. IP Address

Beceriler: .NET, Adobe Flash, Her şey Kabul, Blog, Excel, Javascript, Link Oluşturma, SEO, Web Güvenliği

Daha fazlasını gör: work in retail, web-based javascript spreadsheet, to hire a javascript hacker, spreadsheet javascript, spreadsheet in javascript, s.i.s. security, should i hire seo company, should i hire link building company, should i hire an seo company, should hire seo company, seo link cheap, Retail Pharmacy, pr 9 websites, pr 9 backlinks, link no html 5, i hire security, i hire pharmacy, hire security, hire edu, hire a seo for cheap, hire a hacker for seo, hire a hacker for blog, hire a cheap blog, Hacker for hire , google spreadsheet examples

İşveren Hakkında:
( 4 değerlendirme ) Brampton, Canada

Proje NO: #2237362



Please review your PMB thanks

%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 100%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(34 Değerlendirme)