I have a client who needs a basic website created for her Bookkeeping (accounting).
I would like for this to be based on a full site template (flash or basic). I do not want to much flash (heavy load time), and would even be ok with no flash.
Please do not expect to work off of a 1 page template, and create the rest from scratch, as it never turns out as well.
** You must supply your own template. I will not purchase a template outside of the cost of your bid. I am ok with using a template that you have already purchased for a different customer, but it must be changed enough to not look exactly the same when completed. **
** When you bid, please post a link or pictures of the template/templates that you have in mind for this project. **
This project is for a very small company, and my goal is the following:
1) Cheap as possible
2) Quick as possible
3) Clean/Crisp looking as possible
I will supply the written data that will be on the pages, but you must have the pages formatted before hand (should not be a problem with templates).
You will have to have at least 10 pictures related to accounting/math/professionals/etc.. (small is ok) to be placed on the different pages.
I can provide a logo as long as there is an available place for me to place the logo. If the background/etc.. make it difficult for me to create the logo and match the site, you will be responsible for this.
** Recap **
1) Please only bid if you have a link to a template or a picture of a template you are going to use (more options is better).
2) Do not expect me to purchase the template outside of your bid.
3) The best situation would be if you already have access to templates, since adding the cost of a new template (around $50-$75) to your bid will probably make your bid outside the range of the winner I will select.
4) You must complete the job within a few weeks, and move your completed site to my website host.
5) Payment will be 25% into escrow up front. 50% into escrow upon completion of reasonable amount of work. Final 25% into escrow (and release of payment) at completion of project.
I have good ratings, and I give good detail, so I expect the same from the programmer. Please do not spam bid me, I will delete it automatically.
This job is for a client, so I already have the budget, and they already have expectations. The money is yours to make :)