I have a small project to offer: Add logic to form depending on user selection
- One select list hold a list of all countries.
- Depending on the user selection, 4 input fields for telephone numbers need to be dynamically updated with the corresponding international calling code of the previously selected country.
- Country list and logic need to be done in 3 languages (English, German, French)
- Country list items need to be lowercase
- International calling code format must be correct for each country (i.e. +49 for Germany)
- Only the selection and update form field logic has to be done. The form sending logic is not part of this job.
Deadline: Aug 3rd, 2010
The data for the dropdown lists and update form field logic
- coutries lists in 3 languages (en, fr, de), words in lowercase
- according calling codes list with format "+44" (not 0044)
has to be created and delivered by the service provider.
The attached picture is not quite correct. Normal input (text) fields for the updating contry codes are ok.
When the user changes the country from dropdown list, the input fields must be dynamically updated with the calling code.
The usser must have the possibility to change manually if he wants.