iPad reader application -
I require an experienced iPad developer to develop a reader application. It will be based on the contents of an existing childrens book. All the graphic work is done, what I need is the app to deliver the content. The reader app needs to have the following functionality -
- buttons for the user to interact with
- the ability to add a recorded 'voiceover' to read out the story for the user, or related music
- the ability to transition smoothly between pages (page turn)
- the ability to touch items within the pages, buttons or graphical items that have a sound file attached for example - if the user touches on an image of a chair then the app repeats chair to the user.
- the ability to increase the brightness of the app
- the apply small or basic animations for example change in size
This would be an initial first up project that would lead to many more opportunities to develop apps for our organisation,we have a niche market with a huge readership that we supply also as we have many published books that we would like to develop as book / reader apps in the very near future, depending on our experience with the development of this first application.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1150 for this job
check out our work at [url removed, login to view]
I feel as if I can provide a quality product for a reasonable price. I may be new to Freelancer but I am not new to the work and am looking for a chance to prove it.