We are looking for a JS widget that automatically scrolls latest RSS feeds.
The widget should:
- take as input multiple RSS streams
- should show live and past updates
- have posts scroll vertically per interval (e.g. 3sec.)
- have a automatically transit thru the feeds (animate from top to bottom)
- show each post with a favicon/icon that can be customized per RSS stream
- be accompanied by a simple CSS that can be used to customize the text, color, border, size
- be able to specify whether to show content and/or title and/or date and/or author and/or link/url
- should work in multi-byte font environment (UTF-8)
The widget we see is very similar to twitter search widget:
[url removed, login to view]
But should take multiple RSS feeds instead.
Will attach a design draft later on to be more specific.
This project is a start to a series of web related work we plan to post, so looking for developers who can work with us on-going basis.
14 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 177$ teklif veriyor
Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hi. I can do that Multiple RSS scroll that you need. It's a easy job, but takes time. I think I can do it in 5 days or less. If you want to do it with a professional, just contact me =] Regards Nahuel Sotelo