CharityUSA is hiring a for a contract position for osCommerce Developer out of our Seattle office. This is an onsite position. We estimate the project time to be three to six months up to 40 hours per week. You will need to be available onsite on a daily basis to handle inquiries and calls.
Be the key developer and troubleshooter for our wholesale website. This is a key role to our inventory management system. Work directly in our osCommerce database, reworking the system to accommodate requests for use. Manage the sales, wholesale and accounting team’s system functions. Debug, troubleshoot and fix all errors. Create and modify new functionality in the osCommerce and the QuickBooks integration.
Skills and Experiences Desired:
• Solid knowledge of PHP
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL, MySQL preferred
• Ability to work with joins, normalization, query optimization, indexing, and knowing how to do a cost/benefit analysis when constructing/modifying tables
• Strong debugging skills
• Must respond to inquiries and requests and communicate status in a timely manner
• Ability to read through and manage large projects
• Familiarity with Linux/Unix environment.
• Previous experience with osCommerce a plus
• Experience “connecting” OS Commerce to QuickBooks, or similar program.
Good to have:
• Experience with AJAX
• Previous experience modifying an open source project
• Previous experience working with a version control system like SVN
• Experience in uploading Excel into osCommerce
• Experience with Java is a plus
14 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 5168$ teklif veriyor
Hello, Greetings for the day! Thanks for giving opportunity for bidding on your project Please check PMB for more information Looking forward from you Best regards John David