We are using Google Apps standard edition in our company. We are looking for experienced dev team to add custom features to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] by using Greasemonkey and Imacro scripts within Firefox to talk to .net and Google APIs. Custom scripts need to generate a custom UI on top of [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] which can pull/save data from/to MSSQL and update Google DB at the same time. The backend .net application shall snyc custom data drawn from the custom UI between [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] using Google APIs and GQueues. Your innovative ideas are welcomed. It means you don't have to stick to our parameters to build this app. If you have a cleaner or better way to approach this project, let us know.
Google Contacts API/ Google calendar API /Gqueues
Visual studio 2008 /C#
MS SQL Server 2005
1. Auto generate custom fields in Google Contacts and display data from our company's DB (MSSQL) within GCon and GCal.
2. Create an "extra layer" of custom interface within Gcon & GCal to communicate with .Net
3. .Net application will be in the background syncing data between GCon & GCal through Google APIs
4. Use Gqueues to populate pre-defined series of tasks as a "template" using custom controls within GCon and CCal.
5. Process and consolidate data in multiple calendars and generate meaningful custom reports in charts.
When you bidding,
Please tell us how will you approach on this project?
Why is your previous experience related to this project requirement?