I am looking for a cross domain request script, this solution must support the reffer attribute or to be able to send parameters in the query string.
1. I have two web pages each hosted on a different domain (DomainA and DomainB)
2. I'd like to [from DomainA] to call aspx page on DomainB
3. The aspx page located on Domain B should be able to get the URL (reffer) of who called him
4. I already have everything up and running but without the reffer (meaning DomainB aspx page cannot alert who called him)
5. I am using .net
7. Domain B is a [url removed, login to view] application where on its page_load function I should be able to log the reffer
8. Please note I require cross-domain request and pages are located on different domains
9. You can suggest other alternative to solve this issue.
10. Make sure to include all files
11. Demonstration is required
12. Again, make sure it does forward the reffer (unlike YQL for example, unless you know how to work it out of course)