Requesting a team of developers to create a penny bid website, which includes:
- Front end
- HTML/CSS from provided PSD files
- Streaming data
- Some JS, mainly to process incoming data
- Payment processing
- Back end
- administration tools
A detailed document will be given describing each page's functionality. This should be thoroughly reviewed before beginning the project.
- Be able to clearly communicate in written English
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement before beginning work
- Have worked with and have an understand of penny auction websites
- Be open for periodic voice conferences when necessary
- Have experience developing sites with payment processing
- Work should be done in a version control repository available to the client (preferably git)
- A standard framework should be used to develop the site (such as Spring MVC, Kohana, Zend, etc.)
- Not specific on a language for development but will require approval before contracting. The language must be runnable in a Linux environment
- Coding standards should be applied to all code for consistency (e.g. indentation, spacing, variable names, etc.)
- Code should be clearly documented with doxygen style comments
- The site should be developed with i18n in mind, meaning
- Have a bug tracking system available to communicate with the client
- Have a live version of the site to view progress and test. Information should be given when a component is finished and ready for testing
- When providing a bid please submit a link to a sample of code in the language you would be using.
A database schema will be provided that can be used as a basis.
We (the client[s]) will be available to answer any technical or business direction questions.
Payment available in escrow. 50% at half, balance to be released when all bugs have been resolved.