Devam Ediyor

507259 Donations tab for Facebook

I need someone who can build an iFrame that I can use on Facebook for accepting donation for a charity. I have good experience building Facebook tabs/iFrames myself but I just do not have the time to develop something like this.

I will need you to develop the code and I will upload it to the server. You will not have access to the server so you will need excellent English to explain everything to me that I will need to do.

What I am looking to have developed is to have a form that is able to accept credit card payments through Realex so I will need someone with experience working with them in the past (I will need to see evidence such as a website you developed). I do not want the user to leave the Facebook page and I don't want some sort of redirect option. I do not want some shopping cart etc. I will also need you to develop all of the 3D Secure Code yourself as it will be remote payment.

I want the form to be kept as short and as user friendly as possible.

I will require features such as predefined payment amounts of €2, €5, €10, €20, €100 and the ability to enter in any amount over €100 (*all in euros*). Could you also quote me a separate price to include a PayPal payment option as well.

This is a time sensitive project. I am willing to pay up to 15% in advance. You will need to be able to complete this job within 7 working days from the project start date. Failure to do so will mean that I will not pay the other 85%. You will also need to factor in the time zone changes (I am GMT). You will need to keep me continually updated every single day. I am looking to develop a long term relationship with the developer I choose so if this job is done very well I will have a lot more work for you.

I would ideally like someone who has experience working on tabs on Facebook. If you accept this job it is your responsibility to make sure you understand the project completely. If not then feel free to ask me any questions. I don't want to be told halfway through the project that something is actually not possible.

Confidentiality is also a priority.

I am willing to pay between $150 - $750 dollars depending on the quotes I see. The more you can explain how you will develop this project and the more I feel you understand it - the more I will pay.

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, Facebook Pazarlama, HTML, Javascript, Alışveriş Sepetleri, Sosyal Ağ

Daha fazlasını görün: what would you do for 5 dollars, what is upload mean, website for 5 dollars, javascript developer remote, i will do it for 5 dollars, how to make a quote for a job, how to do a quote for a job, how to develop website like facebook, how to develop website for free, how to develop a website like facebook, how to develop a website for free, how to ask for a job, free 5 dollars, everything for 5 dollars, everything 5 dollars website, everything 5 dollars, do something for 5 dollars, do it for 5 dollars, developer do facebook, 5 dollars for free, how to accept payment through paypal, how do credit card payments work, do you have to have a credit card for paypal, do i need a credit card for paypal, who is the developer of facebook

İşveren Hakkında:
( 4 değerlendirme )

Proje NO: #2253186

Seçilen:

6 gün içinde 690$ USD
(57 Değerlendirme)
5.5