I'm looking for a simple script that runs on Windows 7 and provides the following....
1) Log on to a web page using a username and password
2) Copies the text contents of a text-based web page to a specified local folder/file as <YYMMDD>.txt
3) Uploads the file to google docs
4) Locates a specific row in the downloaded file and posts as a string to a row in an existing google spreadsheet document
5) Script must be able to run from windows scheduler so it can run at the same time every weekday or run manually on command.
Responses to this bid must include a summary of your background and a brief overview of what tools and approach you plan to use to accomplish this scripting. Generic ad/spam will be deleted.