A live site requires a carefully placed video to be added to their home page.
1. The video needs to start playing quickly. A loading icon will display while it is loading.
2. It is only played the first time a visitor views the home page per session.
3. It is displayed in a modal box overlaying the home page. The box will include a close icon in the top right corner. The rest of the page will be greyed out as with a Lightbox window.
4. The box will close automatically when the video has finished playing.
5. In the video, the site logo changes from being old & dirty to being shiny & new. The logo in the video needs to be positioned exactly over the logo on the website, so that when the video box closes, the site logo appears to stay in place.
6. The current website logo needs to be replaced by an image of the new shiny logo from the video.
7. Video and playback need to be fully compatible with all major browsers and mobile devices.
Video will be supplied as an mp4. You may need to resize & optimise it so it will fit.
Please let me know if you have any questions.