512171 Homepage Design - HTML CSS Navigation

Require just the Homepage (1 webpage) design for the following website:

[url removed, login to view]

Nature of this website: Website Uptime Monitoring Service

This website is related to some other sites like:

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

Kindly see the above sites and understand what type content we require in the homepage design.

Following points need to be taken into consideration:

1. Design should be based on HTML & CSS, use Javascript if required

2. The page should be Search Engine friendly.

3. Page should contain good looking navigation system (top & bottom)

4. Page should contain eye catching graphics.

5. Design should be clean and Web 2.0 standard

The design should be highly related to the nature of website.

Payment Terms:

Budget = $100

If you show a Mock Sample and we select your bid, we will transfer 100% payment to your Scriptlance Escrow. The payment will be released as soon as the source files are delivered.

If we select your bid without seeing any Mock Sample, 25% of payment would be transferred into your Scriptlance Escrow. Then you have to show us at-least 3 unique sample designs. If any of the sample meets our requirement, the 25% would be released and remaining 75% would be sent to your Scriptlance Escrow. This payment will be released as soon as the source files are delivered.

However if the sample designs you send us do not meet our requirement, you have to show us new samples, or the cancel the 25% escrow.

Kindly place your bid only if you agree to the above Payment Terms.

Designers submitting Mock Samples would be preferred, irrespective of experience and Scriptlance ratings. So kindly show us a mock sample, if you can. Scriptlance rating or ranking does not mean anything for us.

No need to hurry with your designs, please take time and create your best work. Good Luck.

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, CSS, HTML, Javascript, SEO, Web Sitesi Tasarımı

Daha fazlasını gör: what this mean payment to escrow, what does required escrow payment mean, what does design mean, web service mock, web page design html css, web escrow service us, web design top 100, web design & html navigation on web sites, web design & html css, web design homepage content, unique web designs, unique web designers, unique homepage design, transfer web design, top sites for designers, top html 5, top graphics designers, top best website designs, top best web for design, top best web design, top best sites with the best designs, top 5 website for designers, top 100 web designers, the best sites design, scriptlance design

İşveren Hakkında:
( 47 değerlendirme ) New Delhi, India

Proje NO: #2258103



discuss with pmb

%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 100%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(114 Değerlendirme)