- Must work with IE8+, Safari 5+, FireFox 17+, Chrome 24+
- The slideshow will be in the background of the page.
- The image in the slideshow should be centered vertically and horizontally.
- The visible height is 460px.
- The width of the content area is 960px but the background should fit the width of the browser up to 1920px.
- The user should be able to manually switch slides using arrows that appear when the user hovers over the image.
- The arrows should always appear at the edges of the browser window until the browser window. If the window is less than 1160px wide, the arrows should not appear.
- Slide indicators will be shown in the lower right of the image. The user should be able to click on one of the icons and be taken to that slide. The number of icons should be based on the number of slides available.
- Each slide should display a caption.
- I would prefer a jQuery based slider or [url removed, login to view] based slider. I have a paid version of [url removed, login to view]
- Bonus for a responsive design.
In the attached samples, you DO NOT need to create the white box at the top of the page. That is only for illustration purposes. The slideshow will be displayed behind that box on my website.
My CMS will output information for each slide in the following format. If you need the information written differently please feel free to change it and let me know so that I can update my process.
Here is what the output from my CMS looks like. I am free to change as needed.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $75 for this job
Hi, we are the team of professional designers, developers and SEO experts. We will provide you work with high quality and professional build themes. Please check private message for further details.
Hello, I am an individual web designer and developer. I love to design modern website with HTML 5/CSS3 and responsive websites. Please check your pm.