I need somebody to design a private section of a website. It is a kind of membership website where users can register for a service, make payments, view account balance and service usage. The website functionality is fully implemented, but it consists of plain unformatted text, forms and tables at the moment. I'm looking for a skilled person who can take the existing html mockups and turn them into an easy to use, stylish, professionally looking, but still simple website.
You should ensure that result of you work follows web 2.0 standards. It should render correctly in Firefox, IE, Safari and Opera. It should be easy to maintain, meaning that a developer, who do not specialize on CSS&HTML (but have some understanding of), should be able to make trivial changes easily later on, e.g. shuffle content elements, change menu, add new pages, add/remove fields/columns in forms/tables.
Presumably deliverables will be XHTML markup and a well-commented CSS.
* Probably some graphics design skills
Looking forward to your questions & offers accompanied with samples of similar work you have done before or able to do.
The first milestone scope is to create an overall template.
I would like to clarify some points which have caused common misunderstandings.
1. Here are few samples to give you an idea about the level of quality I'm looking for. http://www.jfrog.org or http://vdeck.com are very simple in concept, yet they look stylish and professional. Make me confident you are able to achieve this goal in order to get considered.
2. I need design only for the private, login-protected section of the website at the moment. This means that no SEO and related stuff is required.
3. We will handle all the server-side programming, your job is design, HTML, CSS.
4. The project will be splitted in several mini-milestones. Please bid for the first milestone. The scope of the first one is to implement an overall website template. For this purpose a single page needs to be implemented. Basically, it will have two-level menu, header, footer, breadcumbs, area for informational messages, and a small read-only form and a few buttons in contents. I know you might need more details and ready to discuss them with the selected freelancers.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $147 for this job
Hi, [url removed, login to view] is your one-stop website development halt, which you can check out for any kind of online service. Our services are custom-made to outfit a broad spectrum of clientele, whether they are looking for Daha fazlası
Hi, We have gone through your project requirements and are willing to work on this project. We have a team of designers who can do this job for you. Please check PMB. Thanks