Mobile Web developer requirements:
1. An experienced understanding of how to develop Mobile web page that are device independent across the following devices: [url removed, login to view]
2. An experienced understanding of how to build and leverage a device database for device recognition and web page rendering
3. Experience in using mobile web controls across mobile devices. For example: [url removed, login to view]
4. The ability to test mobile web development on devices
5. Github user and experience merging as a collaborator to a Github repository
6. Must be on skype
Please provide samples or references to mobile sites you have worked on or built and a brief description of each.
Job: You will be responsible for building and enhancing an existing mobile web app for following Mobile web pages. This application has been in production for 2 years and we are looking for a mobile app dev to join the team to enhance existing mobile web pages. You will be working with existing (below) mobile web pages. This project will act as a 5 day test.
1. Home page: Displays navigation buttons (each button is a page)
2. For Sale or Lease: Displays a map with plotted properties and price
3. Open houses: Displays a map with only plotted home types
4. Custom search: Price (min/max), Bedrooms (min/max), Bathrooms (min/max), SqFt (min/max) using the nicely styled controls like (device independent): [url removed, login to view]
5. Property pages
6. Implementing layers on mobile web pages that enable the user to easily navigate on their mobile device.
Web Application Devlopment: Ruby On Rails, MySQL
Fluent in written, basic verbal skills