- Website that has music from many artists on it.
- users can rate songs and post comments
- adds that run on the website and iPhone apps
- the ability for music artists to upload mp3 with min 128k bit rate
- also add upcoming events, past events, pictures, video and sound
- work with Facebook and myspace
- client to be able to have favorites and when artist uploads new material a push notification or email is sent depending what type of platform they use.
- calculate advertising revenue from each members site and pay back a %.
- with the app users can click on a download this song link and takes them to the website for a download.
- all music genres to be listed and all countries English only at this stage.
- with the app there is no need for a login
- for the website there is a basic login only to download music.
- the ability to be able to post to Facebook and other social media sites.
- the ability to be able to invite your complete hotmail, gmail and all address books to the site when you sign up.
- on the app and website search function via name, state, country etc.
- a book this artist link on the website and a provision for messaging through the site and app only.
- ban placing phone numbers and email address.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $1828 for this job
We are logicnext softwares , please correspond to us through message board for details. More details on the product offerings and service on request. Sales team. LogicNEXT softwares
We will provide you the best services, Please check the PMB for more details.
MobiSpector is a based in London, United Kingdom. We have over 18 programmers, pls check PBM.
Hi, I think we fit extremely well for your project goals. Please feel free to share your the timeframe and budget expectations and I will get back with fair estimate. Please review our links, posted to PMB. Than Daha Fazla
Hello,First of all thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your [url removed, login to view] are very much interested to do this [url removed, login to view] see your PMB for more details.