We're looking for a system to allow users to graphically edit telephony services by building a flowchart on screen. It should have:
- the Yahoo! pipes front end for editing (we cab use it: it's FOSS)
- a Linux/MySQL back end to store service information
- user authentication
- multiple services per user
- instead of the current pipes, a few actions - a start, an end, a "play this file" and a "make a selection" from a specified set of options.
- documentation, including how to add more actions
We will interface between the database and the IVR systems which will handle the calls.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1390 for this job
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please check PMB.
Dear Sir. We can make it very well. Looking forward to have a good cooperation. Best Regards, Gorasoft.
Our bid is for really very high quality work that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six week free technical support. We Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Mam Thankyou very much for giving us an opportunity to participate in your project. I have gone through the project description. We will be very happy if you give us an opportunity to do a test Daha Fazla