Objective: Design & script a website solely for the creation of tutorials of various categories. Publishers will register for a creation account, and be able to publish tutorials to categories (after admin approval). Project includes being able to design and script the entire website, top to bottom.
Script MUST include:
- Publisher registration
- Forgotten password / Email recovery
- Publisher Control Panel (add, edit, remove tutorials)
- Admin Control Panel (add, edit, remove tutorials) Also must be able to add, edit, and delete publishers. Review, approve, reject tutorials. Admin's create the categories to which the publishers submit to. All tutorials will be approved by an admin before posted to the site.
- SEO Implementation (No dynamic PHP pages) (ie. [url removed, login to view]?tutorial, instead [url removed, login to view])
- Upload script for flat file storage. (Image files ONLY) Customizable quota limit per file.
- Sorting of tutorials by alpha-numeric, number of views (clicks), or difficulty level (set by the publisher)
- Search for tutorials on the site.
- Email natification of new submission to admin(s)
- IP flood filter to prevent false views on a tutorial. (Each tutorial will have a small counter as to how many times its been read.)
- Immediate changes to tutorials using Javascipt -and/or- AJAX. Sample form will be provided when accepted.
Scipt must fit all specifications. Certain aspects are negotiable. This is basically a CMS for tutorials, excluding all the useless jibberish most CMS systems have.