Seeking a web designer to craft the base UI elements of a web site. As awful as the term Web 2.0 is, it brings to mind the particular style of design needed. Clean, ample whitespace, readable, searchable, tabbed navigation.
The designer should pay particular attention to the layout/UI images (button types), div styles, tabbing, etc. for sites like Linkedin.com. The design will be for a food based community web site.
If you do not have any previous designs similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], please do not bid.
[ Deliverables ]
* CSS stylesheet(s) containing all the styles/elements the designer (you) thinks a complete site would need.
* Example page, using the stylesheet, with filler text. This should reflect what a normal page will look like.
* All images created and their original source files (if they are originally created as .png, .psd, etc.)
* Overloaded example page using every element defined in the stylesheet and displaying all created images.
[ Requirements ]
* Online portfolio with resume required. - Send a link in an e-mail.
* Writes clean code.
* Iconic sense of style.
* Proficiency with the standard industry software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Imageready, Dreamweaver, etc.).
11 freelancers are bidding on average $266 for this job
We can help you with web 2.0 design. Take a look on our portfolio at [url removed, login to view] and find some more samples of our work in PM Alex
Hi, I have a good experience in sites which have good look n feel as well as functionaility, You can check my sample work in my profile. Thanks.