Looking for somone to code our website pages in CSS div tag format for use in Dreamweaver 8.0. We will supply the basic design and you will code the html in html 1.0 and W3c compliance to rneder properly in a dreamweaver design window. The site should also propery render in Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox. minimal tables may be used, but it must be Div Tags (css) overall.
You can view the design layouts at [url removed, login to view]
View the layout-design-pages file to view jpegs of the designs. Pink area are notes about design.
There are some pages that were designed by another freelancer that did not work. [url removed, login to view]
Again, these 5 pages are to be built for us to use in Dreamweaver. The pages must comply with standards so that they render properly when opened in dreamweaver. I will choose someone who supplies a dreamweaver site file Dreamweaver files. These will be converted to dreamweaver templates.
1. CSS dropdown menus on top menu.
2. Rollover tabs on side bar and mid page tabs.
3. Page should be centered and all content set to be relative to design, not the top left corner of page.
4. Photos must be easy to replace, not just background images.
5. use design as a basic guideline, but not just slice and paste.
6. There are pages in the /stage file that another designed attempted to create, but they were not satisfactory. the basic layout works in IE, firefox, but not dreamweaver and they are not w3c comliant.
I will need these in about a week. I want the home page and the daytour page (with expansion/contaction window) finished first. These two pages will show that the project is on the right track.
There is some information that shows up on multiple pages that needs to be set up so that when changed on one page, the information also changed on the other pages. (i.e. our trip dates and pricesa) I am not sure how this is done i dreamweaver, but we used components in golive.) I will need advice on this feature. Maybe database driven?
I look forward to receiving bids. Please be detailed in you bid to make sure you understand our design needs. I have attached one of the pages.