Here is a listing of the items that I need changed for the website fabrics991(dot)com. I have a diagram to look at before we can get into this to deep. Let me know and I will send it to you to see if you can do the project. Thank you
1. Increase the font size of all text by 1 or 2 sizes for better readability respectively all across the website, specially the horizontal and vertical navigation & menu bars, the product details, the info details in the About, Contact, and Terms pages. If you need to increase the font size of the already larger text such as the company name and top navigation options, do so the consistency flows. Keep the bold text in place as it will emphasize the size even more.
2. Change the vertical categories navigation bar so that it collapses and expands as you move from one category to another. If a category doesn't have a sub-category, then by clicking on it, the fabrics should be displayed. If there are sub-categories, only then once the correct sub-category has been selected, the fabrics should be displayed.
3. Once the products page is selected, replace the hyperlink names with a thumbnail of each category with a name to represent the category and the sub-categories respectively, place equal amount of space between them so that they are not crunched into each other. For example, if you click on Chenille, then this is how you should see it, closer and comprehensive
4. Add a hyperlink button to each product to give the shopper the ability to purchase a $0.99 swatch (example piece) of the fabric prior to making a full purchase.
5. On the fabric detail page, items need to relocate as discussed per the following diagram. ( I'LL EMAIL YOU THE DIAGRAM, THIS THE PART THAT WILL TAKE A SERIOUS LOOKING INTO) These changes pertain to how each fabric detail is presented. The location of the vertical products navigation bar doesn't change or impact this.
doesn't change or impact this.
6. The clients will be setting up their own UPS shipping account so stay tuned for that information.
7. The manufacturer charges the following under S&H. Use the formula; however, we should just show 3 different prices: The total fabric purchase price, sales tax, and S&H. [url removed, login to view] S&H = actual UPS shipping fee (per UPS account and buyer's zip code) + 1.5% of supplier price as fuel surcharge + $8.00 flat handling fee. So what the buyer pays will be: Total = Item purchase price + 8.25% sales tax + S&H
8. Please complete a cycle of registering a brand new user and purchase a piece of fabric and see how the entire process works. I'll be forwarding you a couple of emails that displayed error messages during this process when we tried them last week, specially the chosen state.
9. On the logo banner we would like for the truck tires to spin for like 5-10 seconds along with the sound of an old car crank engine and horn only when the home page loads? ( I will supply the wav file for this part)
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $279 teklif veriyor
We are team of professionals expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET/AJAX and in web designing using Photoshop,Dreamweaver MX,Flash [login to view URL] reading your project criteria/description and based Daha Fazla
We are a team of 5 having handson experiance in developing large and small projects on Java/JSP Model II. We done these kind of projects before. We are very confident about your requirements and for sure we will reach Daha Fazla
Dear Buyer: *** I can help you Five years web dev expertise *** ready to start thanks in advance
Dear Sirs, Greetings from Gateway Technolabs !! Gateway TechnoLabs is a Software Outsourcing & Offshore Software Services Company specializing in the business of providing services to its clients globally. Our ex Daha Fazla
I can get this done for you. See pm for details.