I would like to get some backlinks from these kinds of domains if possible as well as regular domains, different .edu domains, .gov domains, .mil domains.
ON Page Optimization
1. Keyword research and Analysis
2. Doc type Analysis
3. Optimization of title tags of all important pages
4. Optimization of other meta tags (Description etc...)
5. Optimization of header tags H1, H2, and H3
6. Analysis of bold tag
8. Review of non index able attributes like Frames from seo aspects and recommendations
9. Review of HTML Source Code for website homepage and recommendation
10. Image optimization
11. Hyperlink Optimization
12. Optimizing internal linking structure (Navigation)
13. Optimization of external links
14. Broken links analysis report
15. W3c Validation check for homepage and recommendations
16. Creation & Optimization of HTML Site Map
17. Creation, Optimization & Submission of Yahoo (TEXT) Site Map
18. Creation, Optimization & Submission of Google (XML) Site Map
19. Website architectural correction (if require)
20. Content Optimization
21. Canonical issue check and update
22. Blog Setup
23. Google Analytic Setup
OFF Page Optimization:
link building to create quality backlinks,
Directory submissions with DMOZ, Yahoo! Directory, Zeal, etc.
Article marketing with [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.
Social bookmarking with Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon, etc.
Pligg Site Submissions,
Social networking with top sites like twitter, facebook, myspace.
Web 2.0 Page Creations such as Squidoo, Hubpages, Blogger etc.
Comparative Analysis - Competitors & Client Website
Google Page Rank
Pages recognized by Search Engines (Google, Yahoo & MSN)
No. of Back links (Google & Yahoo)
Code to Text Ratio
Social Bookmarking Presence