Requirements description: A Joomla 1.5 or 1.6 component is needed that will provide a ranking and voting system. The component will allow registered members of the site to vote for other members based on categories that are defined by the site administrator in the backend. Each user should only be allowed to vote once an hour per category and the community builder custom field should be updated by one vote.
The voting system should have Ajax to lookup and only allowing voting for a valid user using autocompletion. It will lookup the persons “gamertag” which is a custom field created in community builder. Currently community builder is used for custom fields with a plugin (cb rankfield) to display the users current rank on their profile.
The frontend view should display a two column list of rank and user based on the category selected from a menu. The user is actually another custom field in community builder. The user (gamertag) should be a link to the users profile page. Pagination should also be included to display 10, 25, 50, or 100. And include a next page, back, or a jump to certain page links. Similar functionality to the built in jpagination is what I'm looking for.
There should also be a view to list all categories that is a link to the single category view.
The backend should have the ability to create new categories and link these categories to the correct community builder field. For this project it is not necessary to automatically create the community builder custom field, this can be a manual process, but information needs to be provided on the process to create new categories in the backend.
Full component with the above should be provided with a complete zip file, xml, database install, database uninstall, and all necessary files.
1. Joomla 1.5 or 1.6 component
2. Front end view of user rankings linked to the persons community builder profile.
3. Ability to vote for a user once an hour per category.
4. Ajax vote lookup of the users gamertag id for auto completion. Include something for users with java script disabled to vote.
5. Increment a users vote category by one vote on the community builder custom field.
6. Rank categories should display a header (title), rank, and gamertag(user).
7. Pagination should be included in all views.
8. A view to list all the categories and link to the individual view is required.
9. Backend should have the ability to create new categories and link categories to community builder custom filed.
10. All necessary files for a complete component.