As a Facilitator, you’ll be facilitating and optimizing our student's journey across all stages of our academic phase. You'll be part of our Academy and Facilitator Quality Teams and work closely with other teams. You'll also be responsible for finding student's pain points, interpreting playbooks to unlock student potential, and bringing them to the next level of themselves. Improving class session satisfaction rates at each stage of the funnel will be your bread and butter.
Overall, you just have three main responsibilities :
- Planning: Create the learning experience, materials, challenges & tasks for Binar Academy students. It's going to be convenient because we provide you with all the references.
- Facilitating: Facilitate an engaging and enjoyable learning process through in-class discussion and other learning activities.
- Assessment: You are responsible to assess & give constructive feedback for our students.
- Working experience as a Backend developer at least 1 year
- Having a previous experience on teaching or mentoring is a bonus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Proper speaking & writing in English are a plus
- Fluent in versioning system such as Git
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS (Foundation or Bootstrap), data structures, system design, OOP concept, and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, ORM, MongoDB, and Node.js
- Strong knowledge of deploy web app with Heroku and Firebase
- Strong Knowledge of CI/CD (Gitlab) and TDD (Jest)
- Proficient in developer tools including Yarn, NPM, Bower, Grunt and Gulp
- Experience working with server technologies including Node.js and Nginx
- Experience in API design and development
- Familiar with API documentation
Perks and Benefits
- Work from home (online class)
- Schedule options (choose one):
Part-time: Morning class (9 am - 12 pm) and/or Afternoon class (1 pm - 4 pm)
- Training for facilitator
- Join Binar Insight events