Looking for a Python bugfix/new feature developer;
We're looking to use open-source software to replace a core part of our aged software stack, but we found several bugs and need some new features added to bring it up to speed.
The software: [url removed, login to view]
It's pretty much an old lightweight python music/audio streamer (to icecast2 for example).
- The config option to shuffle jingles does not shuffle the jingles, and they don't seem to play consistently (seems to play jingles for one hour, then play none for the next, and repeat). Jingles are voice recordings that play between the music files.
- Crossfade configuration options, we'd love a python solution to crossfade between music and between jingles, with the ability to set crossfade time in the config file. A simple scripted crossfade would be ok for the time being but ideally in the future all music files will be read and crossfades and cues detected automatically based off silence near the end of audio files.
- We need the ability to encode from the music and jingles format to ogg vorbis before streaming out to an icecast server
- We need a separate online database (probably MySQL or even Microsoft Azure) that can keep track of what songs and jingles get played at what times, and how many times each song gets played
- Fix the bug that won't allow you to run multiple stations in a single config file (it does work but not consistently)
We're interested in having this run as a function that can be run on-demand on Microsoft Azure's Functions but we aren't sure if this could work yet, and it would require some significant code changes as well to make it properly compatible.
We're interested to see if node-red/node.js could be of use in this project but it's not a requirement.
In regards the crossfade, we are happy to build the advanced crossfade.
If all goes well on this project we will be interested in hiring again for a Django interface
- Forget about encoding - we will just create our files in the format we need.
- We need the ability to play tracks from a premade .m3u file (currently DeeFuzzer automatically generates one from the folder where the media is stored)
- We need to be able to schedule events (playing a specific audio file) in the stream based on the time (i.e. at 4:55pm, schedule the ‘news.mp3’ file to be played next in the stream). As part of event scheduling, we need a simple way to add a line in the config file to schedule files to only play at certain times, e.g: “mon-fri,2pm-3pm,/path/to/track1.mp3,5x” in the config file for DeeFuzzer means - Monday to Thursday between 2pm and 3pm, play this mp3 file, 5 times each hour.
- Ability to live edit the config file and the stream updates in real time without requiring a restart?
Just to note, any changes made we would prefer to be reflected in a YAML config file for DeeFuzzer
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1146 for this job
Hi We are proud to have worked with reputed brands like Nissan, Daiichi Sankyo, and Disneyland. We are equally proud to have developed websites & apps used by millions, receiving millions in funding. Relevant Skills Daha Fazla
Hi, I have gone through the project description and this is definitely in our wheelhouse and we would love to help you out on this. Relevant Skills and Experience Few Python/Django links for your reference: [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hi I am interested in this project. I am high skilled Python developer. I worked on several scientific and web projects using Python and Python based frameworks. Let us discuss more in detail Relevant Skills and Exper Daha Fazla
Hello , My Name is Sam , I am Full Stack web and app developer . I'd read the Project details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the It very well . Relevant Skills and Experience To Know idea a Daha Fazla
Just had a quick visual over your project's posting. I am more than happy to proceed with you. However, i have some questions which i like to ask. Can you message me over the chat so we can start? Relevant Skills and Daha Fazla
python Relevant Skills and Experience django Proposed Milestones $1000 AUD - completing
Hello, I am full-time freelancer, I have gone through your project description I can do it. I am expert python develoiper & can fix all the bugs. Having a good knowledge and 8 years of experience with Software archit Daha Fazla
Hello Sir We are a team and have rich experience in [url removed, login to view] are India based company working from last 6+ year and have 200+ employees in our company and completed many projects on python Relevant Skills Daha Fazla
We are happy to bid on this project. We provides dedicate developers and Development and design services as well. ***** We are having a great team of Mobile developers with 7-8 years of experience Relevant Skills a Daha Fazla
We have been delivering innovative software solutions from past 6 years. Check our app VSM based on Python : [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience We've worked on da Daha Fazla
Hello, I've reviewed your complete job description, and I fulfill all the qualifications required for this project. i can perfectly rectify/fix bug of your open source python script and update with new features as of Daha Fazla