We require a React JS expert who is fast and has availability to work on a small project within the next 2 weeks.
Project is to copy an existing app UI in React JS by copying an existing web app which uses Material Design.
We are moving from Polymer to React for its server side rendering capability.
The app is very small, there is no admin section of the app and there are only 2 types of page layout.
Tasks relate to layout/pages/screens/behaviors from already live Polymer app:
- App shell with right side drawer with navigation
- Homepage content
- App page template which consists of data table and corresponding map
- FAB floating action button
- Modal popup from FAB
- animations during transition
- connect existing backend endpoints
App is already existing and live which serves as reference for what is to be copied and recreated in React when designing the new React UI.
Must be available via Telegram chat where team is managed.
Project can easily be completed in a few days with a pro React frontend dev.
React frontend UI to be delivered within 2 weeks, from start of contract.
- Please provide 1 example of web app you have done frontend design, highlighting your Material Design skills.