I need you to create a Google Forms script that will send the messages and its contents to a Google Drive folder.
The messages should be sent in G Docs files, while the attachment (an image or zip/rar) should just be added to the specific folder for each Google Forms entry.
The G Forms Fields: Name (short text), Link (short text), Message (long text), Browse File.
What should happen after the submit button is sent:
1. A subfolder is created in G Drive in an existing folder called "Forms". The subfolder will be named "Form title - [Name]"
2. A docs file is created and contains the content of "Name"
3. A docs file is created and contains the content of "Link"
4. A docs file is created and contains the content of "Message"
5. The submitted file is added in the folder.
Example outcome: [login to view URL]
The filenames for Name, Link, Message should be customizable in the code.
I should be notified via mail when a new Google Form is sent.
Useful Link: [login to view URL]
Hello. I have good experience in google form. And I am sure I can complete this project in time. Please drop me a message for further discussion. Best refards.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $43 teklif veriyor
Hi, there ASAP, this is one item of my working style following "Faster Speed + Loyal Quality + Saving Time = Success". I am very interested in your project. As for me, I am a full-stack developer with 8 years experie Daha Fazla