This interface will be used to:
1. Download financial transactions held in the Sage X3 GL for a specified date range. The fields required in the download to be specified.
2. Upload batches of one or more externally created journals into the Sage X3 GL. The fields required in the upload to be specified.
For this project Sage skills are required, in particular knowledge of SDO (Sage Data Objects); Development will be in a Windows environment.
# Sage Accounts JSON Integration API
The interface must work with Sage X3 Version 11.
We also require:
1. A list of any third party components required for a binary installation.
2. Transfer of the source code and Intellectual Property Rights to us on completion.
3. System information required to replicate a build, including a list of any third party dependencies.
## Data validation
The data fields in the supplied journals for loading to Sage needs to be validated for text length and data type.
Text provided in journals for upload will be in US or UK english.
The interface will consist of a stateless unsecured JSON web service. We will add any required security layers.
### Download transactions
This method will request the set of all transactions held in the Sage X3 GL for the date range specified. The set of fields in each record will be specified.
Parameter: Start date, End date - in ISO format.
Returns: set of records
### Upload journals
This method will be passed a set of one or more journals records for uploading to Sage. Success in uploading to be checked.
Returns: Load status for each journal.
## Audit trail
* a machine readable audit trail of all download requests of transactions
* a machine readable audit trail of all journals uploaded
* a machine readable error log identified with date/time for each record.
## Non disclosure Agreement
We will ask the developer to sign an NDA as part of the development contract.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada £537 teklif veriyor