CogLab is a development and design studio based in Hong Kong. We work from around the globe, building all kinds of projects from enterprise resource planning systems, to social platforms for startups, down to quick organization websites, from 2-week sprints to 2-year long projects.
About the position
- Take control of the frontend codebase: you're in charge
- Work with backend developers: they support with RESTful api
- Work with designers: they provide stunning UI
- Your life comes first: work fits in after your family, your friends, etc
- Work from anywhere, any time
- Work in supportive project teams of 2-7
- Ember and/or angular
- Agile development
- Rapid learner
- Team player
You may apply for multiple positions: just indicate this and answer their respective interview questions.
Agencies / development houses not welcomed.
You're already in first-round.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Send us your own code samples that showcases your abilities in language(s) and/or framework(s) that you want to code in. You could send code snippets, or point us to repositories. If you have none, make a todo app. For features roughly reference TodoMVC, but specs are up to you. We're not looking for a complete, perfect application, but bits of code that show the best of you.
- State your availability, current and expected remuneration. It's okay to give in (hours/week) and (salary/hour) respectively if you're not looking for full-time engagement. Any notice period?
Good luck! - and join us soon!