- Each time the viewport is updated (e.g. startup, or when window is resized) you can see the individual meshes flash as they are added. Please modify the code to avoid that. There should be a plain white background until everything has loaded.
- Please remove the existing mouse even handlers and replace them. Instead of the existing mouse behaviour, I want the left-right movement of the mouse to rotate around the 3D man. Up-down will not do anything.
- Please use a timer interval to smoothly rotate the camera so each revolution takes 10 seconds. BUT if the user drags left or right, then the animation stops and remains stopped even if they resize the window. The behaviour can be reset by refreshing the browser (so don't use a cookie, use a JS window variable).
- Currently I need to load InitialiseViewport() twice to see full sized model. Please find out why and replace the code so it only calls the function once.
- When the model is first displayed the man is covered in white material, then the green/blue appears after moving the mouse. Please determine why and fix it so he looks green as soon as the window is loaded.
- It should be possible to implement everything above by only modifying the [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] files. If you want to change any other file, check with me first.
We are a web developing and designing company with various other facilities such as web content and digital marketing related to all types of specializations. Additional considerations and implementations are assisted Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $22 teklif veriyor
We are highly experienced Post Graduate Engineers, Doctors, IT, ITES, Software, Infrastructure Professionals, Web Designers and IT Architects. We can redo, improve, and publish any engineering, scientific MATLAB, SI Daha Fazla
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned "I can do Daha Fazla