Our company is building a new product and we need an experienced Full Stack developer to help build our latest product. You'll be working with 3 experienced developers and will help the team in achieving the project milestones.
We're looking for someone with the following skills:
- Proficient knowledge of Ruby on Rails (3-5 years experience recommended), including background processing framework (e.g. SideKiq)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitHub preferred)
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Good understanding of both SQL (Postgre) and noSQL (Redis) database technologies, and the ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of Linux and Ubuntu operating systems
- Understanding of Unit (Rspec), Integration (Capybara) and Automation (Selenium) Testing frameworks
- Understanding of Continuous Integration platforms (i.e. Travis CI) a plus
- Understanding of Performance Management tools (Papertail, New Relic) a plus
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the following tools/platforms a plus (Docker, Aptible, Zenhub)
- Understanding and experience with common software development life cycle methodologies, including waterfall and Agile models (Agile strongly preferred)
Qualified candidates will be asked to do a programming skills test.
Let us know if you're interested!