Java Applet Migration to Latest Technology to work within current web browsers.
Information about system being used currently is as follows.
• Embedded Java Applet loaded on microchip enabled network device that requires updating and modification.
• Applet written in Java using Eclipse
• Applet sends both UDP and TCP packets to the network device that is serving the applet.
• The applet has push buttons too both control and set the I/O pins on the device.
• Current issue that needs to be resolved is that the Applet is no longer supported with the newer web browsers and requires migration to newer technology
• Looking for similar setup to that internet routers use for their configuration.
Possibly using Java Web Start?
The applicant will require knowledge in java, cross platform programming, web and network protocols.
Can provide more information on the current system
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $27/saat teklif veriyor
hello my budge is placeholder I am ready to migrate Java Applet to Latest Technology to work within current web browsers. please send me a message to discuss further requirements. thanks
Hi, I will work on the IOt and java spring based application,I will use the jetty for TCP and UDP connection and management of the wireless device or network device as wanted .Work on the remote device command control.