The Java8 program must take a zip file as input, which contains a directory structure with each directory containing one or more word documents
Each word document contains product information in a mostly consistent format.
The requirements are as follows:
- use maven (probably need some word document reader library)
- must be able to run as an AWS lambda function (though for local testing should also be runnable from command line)
- use SOLID code (if unsure what this means or have not practised this please do not bid)
- Read each product from each file into a Product POJO object. The POJO should contain an ordered List of categories which would show the category hierarchy of the product
- The product images should also be loaded into an ordered List, and the images should be extracted to a directory using the product name (if any characters are found that cannot be used in a file structure, replace the chars using a simple map look... i.e '+' can be replaced with 'plus' and spaces can be replaced with underscore character '_')
- Images in the description field can be ignored
- Each product when loaded into POJO should be output to the same folder as the images, with a .json extension and this file will contain the contents of the product POJO converted to a json format (using jackson)
- The zip file contains sensitive price information so would need an NDA for the chosen bidder
- The files are mostly in consistent format with the same column names but the program should allow for slight differences, which should be included in conditional logic
- Correct data types should be used, i.e BigDecimal for the prices
- The program should be demonstrated as an AWS lambda to complete the project
- The initial run of the program would produce all of the output image and json files - subsequent runs may only contain delta documents, so only the documents provided should be replaced. This functionality should be backed up by junit tests
- All code should be added to GIT repo, which i will provide. All code will be owned by me
- sample file structure to follow ( I want to be able to setup a Non Disclosure Agreement due to the security of price information in the document)
- a summary json file should be produced containing a list of all the products in the structure, showing just the images, name and description of each product’
- Should be at the top level of the produced directory structure
- The output should be unique by partnumber... Any duplicates should be added to an error output file`
- Additionally, the program should output a csv file, that can be imported directly into pimcore using the import tool
- Once the csv file can be loaded into PimCore, we will identify a way to mark products in the word docs as parent product / skus, to model the parent / child relationships in pimcore
I have a proficient knowlege in Java and have worked on such automation projects during my college days. Also, timely, i have tried to automate the POJO creation in java. I also have experience and knowledge of maven Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada £680 teklif veriyor
HI. As a Java expert, I can finish your project wonderfully as your requirement. Please send me a sample zip file and let me know your deadline and budget. Thanks!
Hi, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Android app and Java based technologies. I am a certif Daha Fazla
Java Expert. Hello. I am really interested in your project, as an experienced java developer with wealth of knowledge in all aspects of development. Hope to go further discussion on your project. Thanks.
Hi, I am experience Java have SCJP and Mongo Java program. Your job is best fit for me, if you need quick demo or test pls feel free to contact me. Regards./.
First we willl make a file directory for dumping the zipped file. Then another directory for moving unzipped files. A job will read all files and create Pojos dynamically.
I have experience in apache Poi(for word reading) and jacson libraries. However, I have not done projects in AWS lamda. Let me know if u think i am the right person to do. Thanks.